1. Fontana di Trevi This places is one of the popular places in Rome. I saw this fountain in so many movies. Some people flip a coin into it to come anytime back to Rome.
2. Colosseo I think it’s the most classical places of the old old Rome in know. I have a painting of it hanging in my living room.
3. Necropolis St. Peter’s BasilicaYou have to declare tour months before you go to Rome. We booked our journey in June and we had luck that we get an appointment. Inside you have to abide by the rules of the Vatican including the dress code.
4. Trinità dei Monti I just like the look of this stairs and the area around it. It’s a good place for a non food break because one of my friends told my that it isn’t aloud to eat something there.
5.Ostia Antica This place (an old harbour) is a little bit outside of Rome. You have to take the train to reach it. We don’t know if we will really visit it. It depends of how much time we have.
6. Piazza San Pietro OK, I think this area is more important for catholics then for me. I’m wasn’t christened but I think when you got to Rome, you have to see this place.